Friday 7 December 2012

Today was spent trying to get this place sorted.

Piles of books were moved, they were dumped in the living room last week when our old entertainment unit was moved into my craftroom.  Was hoping to sort them but I wanted it done quickly so just packed them back into the cupboards.

Watched/listened to ARiver Somewhere DVD, not much of a fishing person but I love Tom and Rob's humor plus the scenery of the places they visit.  At one stage I got tired so pulled up a pile of books as a pillow and just watched the show for a while. 

I finished tidying the sewing room, ok I just stacked most of it in one corner but there is now floor in there and the sewing machine is accessable for the Christmas sewing I probably will wait til the last moment to do.

 I also started on Christmas decorating,

Dining room dresser

Kitchen dresser

Haven't gotten the rest of the decorations out of the ceiling yet, will probably wait until Monday for that.  Am working tomorrow, not happy it's supposed to my weekend off, but the boss has a wedding this weekend.  Had planned on starting my gingerbread making tomorrow, my niece is coming over on Sunday to decorate a house to take to school on Monday.  I'll just make a batch of dough tomorrow night and we can bake them on Sunday morning.  Probably even make 3 batches and freeze the dough ready for baking a few days before Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment