Sunday 5 August 2012

On the needles.

Have been doing a lot of knitting lately, a lot of frogging too but that's another story.  Ever since joining the Crochet/ Knitting group I've had the urge to get things done, pulled out a partially knitted jacket that's been sitting in a basket for over 5 years.  It only needed one sleeve, so far I've done as far as the arm hole shaping but got a bit bored with it.

I had the urge to start something new, resisted buying new yarn - made myself put it back on the shelf at the shops on Friday.  I looked through magazines I already had for something to make only using what I already had on hand.  I think my favourite knitting magazine is Simply Knitting, I only discovered it last year and the issues I have bought always have lovely patterns in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment